10 USEFUL ARABIC PHRASES YOU NEED TO KNOW !


10 USEFUL ARABIC PHRASES YOU NEED TO KNOW !



ما عندي فكرة I have no idea = Ma iindi fikra

عندي فكرة = Iindi fikra  I have an idea

لحظة من فضلك = Lahda men fadlek  One moment please !

يلا=  Yalla  Let’s

أنا لا أعرف = Ana la aarif  I don’t Know !

أنا أعرف Ana aarif  I know =

أنا آسف= Ana asif  I am sorry

ما رأيك= Ma rayok   What do you think ؟

لا تقلق= La takklakk  Don’t worry !

ما في مشكلة= Ma fi mochkila   Nn problem !

أنا لا أفهم = Ana la afham   I don’t understand !

شكرا جزيلا= Chokran jazilan    Thank you




أنشرها:

هناك تعليقان (2):

  1. Very informative article, which you have shared here about the Arabic phrases. After reading your article I got very much information and it resolved many of my doubts. Thanks for sharing this article here. Learn arabic in Marrakech

    ردحذف
  2. Thanks for sharing this article here about the Arabic language learning. Your article is very informative and useful to know more about the Arabic phrases. If anyone looking to Learn Egyptian Arabic Online, Visit communityofbabel

    ردحذف

الأكثر قراءة

آخر الأخبار

responsive Google

أحدث المواضيع

تابعنا على الفايسبوك



صفحتنا على الفيسبوك


إنضم إلينا على الفايسبوك ليصلك كل جديد

rue">